Master Painters Australia ACT (MPAACT) is a not-for-profit body representing members of the painting and decorating industry in the Australian Capital Territory. We are the peak representative association in the industry, and membership is only available to contractors and employers that uphold the superior quality of work for which we stand.
We seek to advance, encourage, and recognise best-in-class standards across every aspect of the painting and decorating industry in the ACT. We achieve this by providing consumers and members with frequent and up-to-date information, and through our Awards of Excellence that honour the best painters and decorators in the state.
- To drive industry standards and ensure they are upheld by assisting members and their businesses.
- To keep members informed of all industry updates and ensure industry-wide compliance with OH&S requirements.
- To be a trusted voice in the industry by being a source of clear, unbiased advice based on experience, expertise and an understanding of current best practices.
- To improve the painting and decorating industry by providing members, industry providers, tradesman and the public with frequent and high-quality training and assessments.
The Master Painters Association (ACT) Assurance
Despite what many companies claim, there is no such thing as a licensed painter or decorator in the ACT. To gain membership to MPAACT, companies and contractors must undergo stringent screening to ensure they can offer the service, workmanship and warranties that customers deserve. This means that membership with MPAACT is the only way that customers can be sure of a quality painting service, backed by the appropriate insurances.
For further information on membership and MPAACT, you can contact us by:
- Phone: 02 6287 2793 or 1300 727 417
- Mail: PO Box 362, Fyshwick, ACT 260
- Email: Fill in our Contact Form