Master Painters Australia ACT is the peak representative body for painters and decorators in the ACT. Our members are the most respected and skilled contractors in the territory. You can be sure of a quality painting and decorating solution if you opt for any of the painters endorsed by us.
We are also a respected voice on the technical aspects of the industry, so follow the links below to gain access to our wide variety of resources:
- Find A Painter: All you have to do is enter your details, and our database will provide you with a list of the perfect painters for you. With just a few clicks you’ll be in touch with a reliable contractor, that will provide you with a quality painting solution.
- Why Use a Master Painter?: There is little regulation around the painting and decorating industry in the ACT. This makes it difficult to find a contractor you can trust. To become a Master Painter, all companies and contractors are out through an extensive vetting process, meaning you can trust a Master Painter.
- Technical Consultants: We can recommend technical consultants that can help to settle disputes between consumers and service providers. If you’re not happy with a paint or decorating job, get in touch with us, and the problem.
- Lead & Asbestos Safe Contractors: Lead paint and asbestos are not to be taken lightly. If your property was built before 1970 there’s a high chance it will contain these toxic materials, and we can recommend a list of contractors that are qualified to remove them safely.
- Colour Consultants: The colour scheme you opt for is as important as the quality of the paintjob. Choosing the wrong colour scheme could cost you thousands of dollars. Make sure you get it right the first time by hiring one of our recommended colour consultants.
- Enviropainter: Choosing sustainable and environmentally-friendly materials and products is important. Enviropainters have extra accreditation that allows them to advise on making eco-friendly choices.
- Technical Inspections: Advice is helpful at all stages of a painting or decorating project. MPAACT technical experts can provide you with the advice you need to keep your project on track or get it started on the right foot.
What Makes a Good Painter?
A good painter will hold the highest-levels of technical proficiency, while also being committed to delivering outstanding customer care and service. Aside from this, a good painting contractor will hold Public Liability Insurance.
MPAACT members are required to hold Public Liability Insurance and abide by our Code of Ethics. Our Code holds members to the highest standards of workmanship, customer-care and professionalism, so you can place your full faith in any contractor belonging to our Association.
For further information on MPAACT and painters in your local area, you can contact us by:
- Phone: 02 6287 2793 or 1300 727 417
- Mail: PO Box 362, Fyshwick, ACT 260
- Email: Fill in our Contact Form