WHY USE A MASTER PAINTER?
No matter what companies include on their website or marketing material, there is no such thing as a licenced or accredited painter or decorator in the ACT. This makes it difficult to find a contractor you can rely on. Companies belonging to MPAACT enjoy the closest thing to licensing or accreditation in that they are endorsed by the nation’s peak representational body for the painting and decorating industry, Master Painters Australia.
Master Painters are bound to a Code of Ethics and requirements for insurances that make them the most reliable choice on the market. Our painters and decorators also benefit from educational opportunities that make them the most skilled practitioners of their trade.
MPAACT doesn’t accept members unless they are prepared to abide by our Code of Ethics, and can show proof of appropriate Public Liability Insurance.
This means that a Master Painter will provide you with a quality paintjob that is backed by insurance, conducted safely and within the bounds of OH&S regulations and completed by a contractor that is required to treat you with the utmost respect.
By contracting a Master Painter, you’re assured of:
- A job completed using the highest standards of workmanship and materials
- A contractor that has received the latest in technical training, and is aware of OH&S and Australian Standards requirements
- A contractor that has the expertise and experience to provide you with the advice and support you need throughout your painting and decorating project
- A company that is backed by appropriate insurances
- A company that will operate through the tenants of MPAACT’s Code of Ethics
Visit Find a Painter to get in touch with a Master Painter today.
For further information on MPAACT and painters in your local area, you can contact us by:
- Mail: PO Box 362, Fyshwick, ACT 260
- Email: Fill in our Contact Form