Ultimately, Master Painters Australia ACT is dedicated to supporting painters and decorators. Our central aim is to represent their interests, and ensure that the painting and decorating industry is in a constant state of improvement. We represent our members by providing them with a platform to communicate with the government, authorities, as well as suppliers, customers, and the public.
Use the links on the page to gain more information about our membership offers, as well as all the benefits you attain from becoming a member of MPAACT. From these links, you can join-up and renew your membership.
Why Join Master Painters Australia ACT?
There are countless benefits to joining our association. The tangible benefits you’ll receive include:
- Enjoying the customer-confidence that comes from having Australia’s most trusted painting and decorating logo attached to your brand.
- You will cut insurance costs if you opt for insurance through our affiliated brands, MGA Brokers and AON Risk Services.
- The third-party accreditation you receive through membership will provide your company with an important point of difference. You will also enjoy exposure through your affiliation.
- You’ll stay informed through regular updates on industry news, exciting products releases, tips on best practice, as well as changes to standards, legislation and OH&S.
- You’ll enjoy the benefits of being part of an association that is focussed on ethical codes of business, and the promotion of the highest levels of craftsmanship.
- You’ll enjoy greater networking opportunities through attendance at regular industry-specific events
- You’ll become a better painter and decorator by attending our education and training programs that have been created by the finest practitioners in the industry. Better skills mean happier customers, more referrals and more repeat work.
- Membership with MPAACT is the closest thing a painting and decorating company in the ACT can get to licensing or accreditation. You can confidently tell clients that you have the backing of the most respected third-party association in the industry.
For further information on membership and MPAACT, you can contact us by:
- Phone: 02 6287 2793 or 1300 727 417
- Mail: PO Box 362, Fyshwick, ACT 260
- Email: Fill in our Contact Form