CODE OF ETHICS
Master Painters Australia ACT is dedicated to upholding the Code of Ethics that has informed our history as an association dedicated to the improvement of the painting and decorating industry.
Our members are held to this Code of Ethics, and should follow this Code in their dealings with consumers, MPAACT, and its members. Members that do not follow this Code may have their membership revoked, and will be asked to demonstrate why they should be allowed to remain in MPAACT.
The following Code has been designed to ensure the integrity and legitimacy of the industry, which is essential in creating a more profitable industry for everyone.
Obligation of the Painting Contractor
- To provide a quality service that honours the reputation of the industry.
- To use quality materials and techniques, that will provide clients with a lasting, premium painting solution.
Obligation to the Client
- To conduct all business with respect to the highest professional standards.
- To engage in continual learning and provide clients with the highest standards of technical skill and proficiency.
- To work in a way that presents the general public with a favourable image of the industry.
Obligation to Fellow Members
- To contribute to the exchange of knowledge and ideas throughout the Association.
- To engage with fellow members and promote adherence to the Code.
Obligation to Employees
- To provide ample opportunities for learning, career advancement and economic security.
Obligation to the Association
- To promote and support the objectives of MPAACT.
- To establish and maintain the highest level of respect and good will with all segments of the industry.
- To always act in a manner that upholds the reputation of the Association.
For further information on membership and MPAACT, you can contact us by:
- Mail: PO Box 362, Fyshwick, ACT 260
- Email: Fill in our Contact Form